|NorthFlex Cold Grip™ Winter Gloves
Winter lined version of the popular NorthFlex Red™!
Features and Benefits
- The latest generation of winter gloves provides high levels of comfort, fit and dexterity compared to traditional gloves.
- Seamless brushed synthetic liner is comfortable and provides insulation from the cold.
- PVC coating extends to the knuckles to provide liquid protection.
- Coating is foamed to give excellent dry and wet grip.
- Glove retains flexibility, even at low temperatures.
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15°F (-26°C)*.
- Launderable for added value and longer life.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to aid sorting after laundering.
* People react differently to cold. What is comfortable to some may be uncomfortable to others and factors such as level of exertion, precipitation, wind chill and humidity will affect how cold a person feels. Working temperature recommendations are made in good faith but may not apply to all individuals and all situations.
- Work in cold conditions, such as construction, transport, forestry, snow clearing and cold storage.
To view our full line of NorthFlex Series Gloves, click here!